Help teens stop smoking today by promoting healthy choices
WHAT’s integrated, multi-disciplinary team of providers offers a range of primary medical care, mental health, nutrition and prevention services – all under one roof – that is adolescent- and family-centered.
Services are designed to meet the unique needs of the adolescent and young adult population, and include:
- Wellness physicals for sports, school and employment.
- Vaccinations and immunizations.
- Mental health counseling.
- Nutritional counseling.
- Treatment for acute and chronic conditions (e.g., asthma, diabetes).
- Laboratory tests.
- Alcohol and substance abuse screening and counseling.
- Screening and referral for dental and eye exams.
- Chronic disease management (e.g., asthma, diabetes).
- Risk-reduction health education, outreach and prevention.
- Referrals for non-medical services to ensure optimal well-being.
- Insurance eligibility and enrollment for Medicaid and other public health insurance plans.