Help teens stop smoking today by promoting healthy choices
Primary Medical Care
Adolescents and young adults have complex and important health care needs, and our experienced primary care providers are here to help!
Some of the common primary medical care services we provide include:
- Primary care for injuries and illness.
- Annual wellness exams.
- Immunizations and laboratory tests.
- Management of chronic illness (e.g., asthma, diabetes).
- Sports physicals.
- Over-the-counter medications and prescriptions.
- Referrals to and coordination with outside service providers such as for x-rays that are not available at WHAT.